It feels like I’ve waited decades since wanting the Kingdom Hearts franchise to finally make it’s way to the PC platform…wait a second, it HAS been decades! Either way, the day has finally come, and it’s honestly one of the more under-looked, yet triumphant moments in video game history when it comes to RPG’s. It felt the same sort of way when Final Fantasy games finally made their way to PC via Steam, as well as some of Square’s other beloved RPG console exclusive titles. And though, the Kingdom Hearts franchise is currently exclusive to the Epic Games service on PC, it’s still a step in the right direction.
As of today, you can play a wide-array of Kingdom Hearts title on the PC via Epic Games. It’s also worth mentioning that many of these titles offer an “unlock frames” option, so you can finally enjoy the Kingdom Hearts games at higher frames and higher refresh rate than you have ever been able to do before.
As for which Kingdom Hearts games are available now on PC? They are as follows:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–
- Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)
Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind (DLC)
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory
To all of you Kingdom Hearts fans out there, while I still think your game is a bit corny and over-hyped, I also believe that you’ve all waited much to long for this day to finally come! Enjoy this moment!