It seems Destiny players will be receiving several sized changes to the game even before the House of Wolves DLC arrives on May 19th. Bungie has confirmed over on their official blog that they will be making several changes to the game (PVP focused) before the arrival of House of Wolves. The current list of changes coming to the PVP side of Destiny are as follows:
- The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed.
- Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities.
- Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day.
- Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match.
- Etheric Light has a chance of being included in Iron Banner reward packages for Rank 3 and Rank 5.
- Three maps from The Dark Below DLC will be available to all Crucible players in select playlists (Pantheon, Skyshock and The Cauldron).
It seems Bungie is really pushing to make PVP a more accessible, and viable game-mode for all level of players. Great move Bungie!
Destiny: House of Wolves DLC launches on May 19th.