The next mainline entry within the Forza franchise is about a week away, and with many racing fans likely brushing up on their skills with either the recently released Forza 7 demo, or even perhaps 2015’s entry – Forza 6. No matter how you may be preparing for the arrival of the 7th entry, Microsoft is spending the last few day’s before the games arrival getting you hyped up!
The company has recently announced that a DLC package will be on the way for the game featuring vehicles based on one of this summer’s biggest movies “The Fate of the Furious”. This DLC package is set to be free for owners of either the Forza 7 Deluxe Edition or Ultimate Edition of the game; with the package being available as a standalone purchase for $9.99.
The cars included in the package will sport the same design as they were featured in the movies; many of these cars in which were driven by Vin Diesel’s character as well as many of the other main characters. The official list of cars included in the DLC package are as follows:
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
Forza Motorsport 7 officially arrives on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC on September 29th for those who are owners of the Ultimate Edition. For everyone else, the game will be available on October 3rd.
I quickly fell in love with the Forza franchise when 5 launched as an Xbox One launch title; and while I didn’t own the console nor the game at that point I knew I would be interested in future entries. With the Xbox One X just around the corner, I’ve decided I’ll be holding off on the title for just one more month in order to get the Forza 7 experience on the Xbox One X.
Will you be holding off till the release of the One X to try the latest Forza experience? Let us know in the comments!