Various details for the upcoming “Gears of War Remastered” game, were leaked out earlier today on the official Russian Gears of War website. We’ve all known for awhile now that a remastered Gears of War title is headed to the Xbox One, though we are still not sure whether this will be the first game, or all 3 of the main titles.
The website apparently listed an Xbox One version of Gears of War 3, however, several sources are stating that the game is in fact the original Gears of War, as originally rumored. Quite a few awesome details were revealed regarding the game, covering mainly the new multiplayer components. Some of the new details are as follows:
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- 90 minutes of new content from the original game on PC.
- New XBL Achievements
- 60FPS Multiplayer
- Dedicated Servers for Multiplayer
- New game types “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill”, and “Gnasherom”
- All 17 characters of Gears of War 3 are playable in mutliplayer
- Match setting options,
- New controls for Xbox One
And much more.
While we are certain to find out what exactly is in store for Gears of War tomorrow morning during Microsoft’s Press Conference, I can hardly contain my own hype!